Tuesday 17 May 2011

A day by the pool



Last week I was lucky enough to be asked by the quite lovely Kate Fletcher to assist her at a styling shoot for Macarons and more.   
We had the perfect day on location at the poolhouse at Maison Talbooth – and the most wonderful cakes, macarons, brownies and marshmallows from Dr Tim Kinnard, the proprietor of Macarons and more and finalist on last year’s Masterchef. The photographer was Charlotte Griffiths – her images are quite stunning and I hope to be able to include more soon enough, but for now here are the ones taken by me on my trusty iphone to give you a little taster. Full image blog to come.


Styling – Kate Fletcher from Vintage Style Hire (with a little help from me!)
Sweet treats – Dr Tim Kinnard from Macarons and more
Photography (the proper ones, not my amateur offerings above) Charlotte Griffiths

1 comment:

  1. Sian, I'm loving this new blog and the gorgeous pics - keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete